Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012



Merlin Chronicles Special Addition concerning the Summer Solstice and Trip to Glastonbury.  


For those of you not familiar with me please read the following before the Channeling.
My name is Kay Dragon. I am a Clairvoyant, Animal Communicator, 12listen.com Advisor, Reiki Master, Energy Healer, Singer and a channel for messages from Wisdom Beings of The Light. Sometimes the information that I receive is not always part of my conscious belief system but I pass on the message just the same... Many times I am not consciously aware of the scope of the information and it seems beyond my own understanding. I do however find the messages enlightening and try to receive the information that I channel with an open mind and heart. Please understand that I am just a messenger passing on information given to me.  Blessing, Kay

My Guides
To those of you who are new to this channeling, Daniel is my main guide. He is always present and arrives immediately after his companion, a lion named Luvic appears to me. Sometimes other Masters Teachers and Light Beings wish to speak.Merlin of course is one of them

 I have no idea what I have been thinking. I can’t believe that I didn’t post this special addition of the Merlin Chronicles. I channeled this in January and shared it with Val Camozzi and Erica Longdon who are both Advisors for www.12listen.com

Val and Erica have organized a fantastic tour to Glastonbury, England. Merlins’ Magical and Ancient Stones Tour. If you are interested you can go to Merlin’s Magical and Ancient Stones Tour on Facebook and click on about or email valcamozzi@gmail.com
Yes I am going!  This is June 17th to June 24,2012. The Summer Solstice ! Among other places we will enjoy a workshop with international sound healer Tim Wheater. We will  be visiting Marlborough which Merlin’s final resting place and much more. I had no idea how I would come up with the means to do this but as in all things Merlin, alchemy is at work here. I am thrilled!!!

The Merlin Channeling
Yes I see Merlin himself on a the rocky sea shore, standing straight with arms stretched out to the sky. The participants  surrounding him in a circle, palms of hands pointing towards him in the middle of the circle. The 12 but he says it will be 13 in all that will be present at the mouth of the womb, the cave, will lend their own yet different cells of openness of the new energies of what we speak.

This will be one of the most powerful burst of energy from the earth to the heavens known for many ages. I am shown the light energies shooting through him are like lightning connecting with different stars, heavens,gate ways and beyond. Beautiful colors Purple, golden, indigo, greens, the color of the earth and a silver cord.

We have all done this before and I call upon you again to lead the Earth into a new course of being.
This will not be a one way transmission from the Earth to the heavenly star brothers. This will be a two way interaction. The stars will be ignited and those attending will resonate with a particular individual star, and star gate opening as this is where their linage and seeds began
.
The many colors will pass through the star gates and reflect back to the individuals physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually through the auric field igniting a remembrance of each cell through the DNA and these energies and wisdom will be carried back with them to their regions. I like to think of you as my perfect little couriers. Carrying my energies through every portal at lightning speed without having to carry the books around. Quite convenient this new alchemy he says smiling. You will all then work with other igniting and grounding new energies. This makes you no better or worse than any other you are just bearers of the sword.

You will help complete the old and bring in a new vision new values. The change will be so quick that it will seem as if hundreds of years shifted in a matter of weeks.
You will assist in influencing this energy and remembrance of political leaders and the general populous shifting towards more loving, integrated ones among peoples and a greater respect for mother earth. It will be an awakening for all. A small overused word but powerful when used in the proper arena. It is a huge word!

Those who are unable to incorporate this energy will pass through. Some suddenly and unexpected. There are also some who are needed to assist on the other side. Allowing other to access these energies through the memories of those who have passed on. Does this make sense? We call them Gate Keepers, Light Keepers of the energy.

Erica and Val. You have ignited the Light of Excalibur. All of those who are in attendance will all have a hand on the handle of Excalibur! A beautiful sight!
He said you will know what this means.
p.s. He said to me you don't really think that Excalibur was really a physical sword do you? And he chuckled.
Love to both of you,
Kay

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing channelled message Kay! Thank you for sharing it with us. Love, Val

    ReplyDelete

Merlin Scopes by Kay Week of April 1st 2024

Happy Spring It has been an exciting couple of years for me. Quite the rollercoaster!   I do the Merlin Scopes weekly on my website and ...