Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Merlin Chronicles Personal Revelations and messages from the Masters

Personal Revelations and messages from the Masters  1/7/14          By Kay 


The past couple weeks I have been thinking about my father. He passed many years ago but these days I find myself missing him more than ever. As I was walking my dog yesterday I started asking the Creator and my guides for answers to this feeling of longing as well as the feelings of unidentified fear that seem to surround these thoughts. As always, the answers came.

We really didn’t have a very close relationship and as I think back to my earliest memories I began to touch on how I felt emotionally. He was absent most of the time. His job required constant travel. He would leave early Monday morning and come home late friday night after my sister and I had gone to sleep. We would wake up and on the night stand would be a new plastic horse, a box of malted milk balls and a fifty cent piece for each of us.

Saturday morning he would go to his office and sometimes take us with him and after he would take us horseback riding. Saturday night Mom and Dad would go bowling and have a few drinks which would usually end a screaming match and slamming doors when they got home. Sunday was his time to do household chores watch football or play golf. Monday morning he was gone again.

As I got older our relationship went from bad to worse especially after he and Mom divorced and he had a new family and step daughter that he seemed to be quite taken with. She did all of the right things and I did all of the wrong things. He was a very successful self-made man and this new family seemed to fit his image of what his personal life should look like. His love and rewards were very conditional, restrictive and came at a price.

I can’t believe that it has taken me so long to come to the conclusion that I never felt safe, never felt cherished or unconditionally loved. I forgive my father as I realize that he came from a different generation and WWII had affected him in ways that I will never understand. Dad was also a functional alcoholic so I was never quite sure who I was dealing with. These were the days of the 3 martini lunches over business deals. He was very private with his memories of war and never shared them with me or my sister.

I finally realize that I am not grieving the death of my father as much as the lack of the supportive, loving and generous male influence in my life. Perhaps these unresolved issues have ruled many aspects of my life and hindered my acceptance of opportunities for successful relationships, prosperity, success and feelings of safety in the world I live in.

 I am resolved to continue exploring the aspects of this relationship and clearing a path to a fulfilling and rewarding life. I wonder if others are feeling this need to move out the old oppressive emotions and move forward. I have always felt like this during the new year but not with the feelings of urgency that My higher self and guidance is pushing me into at this point in my life.

This channeling From Saint Germain and The Brother hood of the legion of light

As you allow these issue to come forward you will feel a deep cleansing in your body mind and spirit. Your soul has come forward in answer to your prayer and your willingness to release these emotional blockages and move forward. Your soul has asked for the re-uniting of the male principle within your higher purpose and in your willingness to serve.

We ask all of you who have had similar experiences to come forwards and assist those new children of the light in knowing the true Universal Divine Father as he really is and not as humanity has taken on this misconception and confused it with ego, fear and miss-use of paternal power.

You don’t need to be a sage or world re-noun author to teach these new as well as the older children of light. The most powerful of you are everyday workers, teachers, parents, aunts, uncles and people just living life. You are the most important don’t you see?

  You must also personally experience and resolve these issues within yourself and sometimes you can do this by assisting others in revealing and accepting the useful information in whatever form you chose. You can be partners on this journey.

I would implore you to pray and ask for guidance in your quest to bring your individual light into service as this year is a powerful year for clearing the darkness and revealing the shadow.

Perhaps your shadow may not be a shadow at all but a misguided perception of who you think you should be. Actions of the past do not dictate who you are or who you have the right to be. This is a time for resolution and forgiveness.

Go into meditation weather sitting or walking and ask for your part in the play to be revealed and it shall be so.
Blessings to you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merlin Scopes by Kay Week of April 1st 2024

Happy Spring It has been an exciting couple of years for me. Quite the rollercoaster!   I do the Merlin Scopes weekly on my website and ...