Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Merlin Chronicles by Kay Week of Jan 18,2016

January 18th 2016                       

Hi Again,
 I am not sure if I am having ascension symptoms from our rapid changes in consciousness or just plain old folks stuff going on.
It seems like a lot of people I know have some of the same issues and not all of them are old. After trying everything... I mean everything; these things just seem to disappear as quickly as they came.

I keep trying to remember what I did in my own spiritual life that could contribute to the passing of these of these things. I had hip and lower back pain for more than a year and did everything to ease the pain or correct it. 

Now it is gone and being replaced by more problems with my left eye again. I thought this had been corrected but I guess not. Another episode of what am I not seeing perhaps or a result of dry eyes.

The most interesting thing that I have found is that when each one of these things pass I have a fuller appreciation for the gifts in my life and a fuller sense of purpose.

Perhaps we need to remember that life is a blessing, even and especially when it is painful. I am learning to send love to the painful parts of my body and pay attention to what my body is telling me.

I kind of feel like me and my body are an old married couple and I tend to ignore my other half when I find that it is inconvenient for me to have to romance and honor my commitment to the fullest.

Blessings
Kay


MerlinScopes                                     by   Kay                       Week of January 18th 2016
Aries… Week of January 18th 2016
I don’t know much about knots but I am hearing the words slip knot. There is some energy or thoughts that seem to be caught up in a knot. Perhaps you might feel blocked or unable to move forward or commit to something.

Look into your heart and focus on finding the end of the string or rope that will pull the knot loose and allow you to start moving energy again.

Taurus… Week of January 18th 2016
Tell yourself over and over that you are going to refuse what is not working in your life. Rely on your own internal instincts and body ques because they will tell you when something is a little bit off.

Refuse to be drawn into someone else’s drama. You can be sympathetic but if you think about it, you have been down this road before and it ends up using too much of your energy with little or no progressive results for anyone.

Gemini… Week of January 18th 2016
Don’t wait until tomorrow to get things accomplished. If you wait until the last minute it will be a drain on your energy and I see a week-end that includes the opportunity to have some great fun.

Get your “to do” list taken care of early in the week so you can enjoy your week-end. This will also be a great creative time for you.

Cancer… Week of January 18th 2016
Your energies are softening up a bit this week. I am seeing the possibility of some stomach or digestive issues that have come home to roost. Relax and pay attention to how your body reacts when you get all upset about something. Is it worth it?

The message here is to do your best to let go of situations and people that you have no control over. Life is not always fair and sometimes we need to let go of people, places and creatures that have served their purpose.

Leo… Week of January 18th 2016
Don’t worry about the small stuff. Focus on the immediate issues at hand. The opportunity for release and renewal is your greatest gift this week.

Lend your support to someone who is struggling with self-esteem issues. Know that when you help others that there is always a message in it for you.

Virgo… Week of January 18th 2016
Everything that you have been looking for is within your grasp. Take a little time to process your feelings about the condition of your life. Look at the beautiful world that you are a part of. This is a week of reflection, grace and gratitude.

Some wonderful rainbows are created by the storms in life. Recognize the rainbows in your life.

Libra… Week of January 18th 2016
I see a gentle wind touching your skin. It is the essence of spirit and angelic guests that are available to assist you in many ways. Be sure that you recognize the gifts of spirit and realize that you have powers of manifestation and there are those who wish to assist you.
Beautiful pastel colors surround you this week. If candles, art work or other items of these colors call to you; know that there is a reason for this. These are wonderful healing colors for you to work with.

Scorpio… Week of January 18th 2016
The message I am getting for you is to recognize and write down a purpose for each day this week.

This is a wonderful practice that will open your imagination and a creative door to putting things that you feel into words. Especially concerning your own personal purpose. This may seem simple but it is very powerful.

Sagittarius… Week of January 18th 2016
You seem to be in a mood to socialize and have a little fun with people that you have not seen in a while. This is wonderful for your spirit and for the people you connect with.
There may be someone who needs a little cheering up or perhaps waking up to the wonders in daily life that could use some of your unbridled fun.

Capricorn… Week of January 18th 2016
You are starting to recognize the importance of using your time effectively. Letting go of some projects doesn’t mean that you are giving up completely; only that you are honoring the fact that the project or relationship has run its course.

Inspiration for a new plan will follow after a good rest. You could use a bit of re-vitalization.

 Aquarius… Week of January 18th 2016
This week is going to pass quicker than the blink of an eye. I see a need for good uninterrupted sleep. I have a vision of a perfect download waiting to make its completion in your heart area.

 It is in the lower part of your heart. It is an octave below the highest point in your heart and an octave above your solar plexus. In other words, the same note but a higher or lower vibration or sound.

 For instance, in musical notes the heart would be a low F. The solar plexus would be a high E. You don’t need to play these notes but you can listen or tone them if you like. You don’t really need to do anything but it seemed important to the Collective that you are given this information.
Pisces… Week of January 18th 2016
It’s all about all about worry and finding a way to reduce your work load so you can have some fun. It has been a long cold winter for many of you. It seems like you have been running around in circles but that is far from the truth.


Take some time to get your feet in the water somewhere and let the stress leave your body. I also see the color red and a white rose as being something of significance to you. The scent of rose also brings a feeling of comfort and nostalgic love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merlin Scopes by Kay Week of April 1st 2024

Happy Spring It has been an exciting couple of years for me. Quite the rollercoaster!   I do the Merlin Scopes weekly on my website and ...