Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Merlin Chronicles and Scopes for the week of Dec 8th,2014

Hello and Happy Monday again!

I find myself getting really psyched about the season today. I was running some errands this morning and as I was thinking about how joyful I am to be able to live my life in a way that is fun, fulfilling and helping folks in the most natural way that I can. There is no strain or pressure to perform in a certain manner. no need to put on airs. All I need to do is be my self and let my intentions come from my heart.

Just then I felt chills up my back and this overwhelming feeling of joy embraced my entire being. I actually started laughing. I must have looked like I had just won the lottery.

Everything can change in a blink of an eye. In my case it was with the realization that the Universe has given me what I asked for. Perhaps not in the way that I would see it but in the way that fits me best.

At one time I was a singer and performed in a few bands and actually did some recording in some impressive studios. I was a very good vocalist and I still am but I never could find the right combination of people to support my art and inspire and compose with. I seemed dumbfounded that I would come into this world with such talent and not able to express it on a higher level.

I wanted to change the world, heal people and change the world with my voice.

I finally put that notion to bed and studied psychology which didn't really pan out as I expected either. Finally I started looking inward instead of searching in the world for what I should be doing and started doing something else that has always come naturally to me. That would be helping people and myself with my connection to the Divine Presence. Counseling ,(psychology) Channeling (voice) and actually helping the world to be a better place with these abilities. I still sing at the little Metaphysical church when I want to but I love being able to work with people in such an intimate fashion and I am greatful to all of you who have come into my life supported this joy for me.

Oh my, I am having a wonderful Christ season! How about you? What is your epiphany?

Here are the MerlinScopes for the week of December 8th, 2014. If you would like to see the scopes for the month of December check the blog before this one or look for The MerlinScopes on www.12listen.com Enjoy! Kay MerlinScopes Week of December 8th 2014 Aries… The week of December 8th

Take a moment to focus on your own well-being. There are many things that need to be accomplished but none of them will get done if you are too stressed out to give each thing the attention it deserves. If something can wait until next week then so be it.

Give in to your desire to day dream especially in your down time on the week-end. Open your heart and see the world in a different light. It may be hard to see the Divine presence that we all share during your everyday life but you are being encouraged to greet every person who comes in contact with you in true Namaste clarity and knowing. This will raise your vibration and potential for joy by leaps and bounds. We all know what comes around goes around.

Taurus… The week of December 8th

My father used to tell me a story about “The Dog in the Manger.” There was a cow in the barn who was hungry and wanted to eat the hay that the farmer had put there for her but the dog who really didn’t care to eat any hay had decided that he would lay in the manger and wasn’t willing to share the hay with the hungry cow. Every time the cow would approach the manger to eat some hay the dog would growl and snap at her. He didn’t really need or want the hay but he didn’t want her to have it either. Maybe he was just afraid of change and what that might look like for him?

Are you holding on to something that could better serve someone else? Maybe it is a possession, an attitude or household rule. Just because you might be a bit unhappy doesn’t mean that everyone around you should also feel miserable. Actually if you stop focusing on your needs and join in with their happiness you will lift your spirits and change the rate and song of your vibration to a higher and happier level. Whatever it is, let go. You will feel less like the Grinch and more like that charming bull that we all know and love.

Gemini… The week of December 8th

I’m am writing this amidst the Gemini full moon. This week will be filled with psychic energy and visions that will assist you in clarifying questions that you have had for quite some time.

Some of these questions may stem from your wilder or younger years when the mysteries of life began to unfold in front of your face. I see a vision of you gazing at a book that seems to have come directly from spirit and opens itself directly in front of you. It is surrounded by little golden lights and the pages seem to turn themselves as you read each on with joy and wonder. I hear the words light of intention and the joy of imagination. It’s all about creating my friend.

Cancer… The week of December 8th

Remember, a little time to yourself means exactly that. It is intended to be time for you. Be conscious of your thoughts and when they start to wander away from your happy place and lean towards the dark side, you know that it is time to pull yourself back to center. Trying to control others or slipping into judgmental behavior is stressful and a waste of the small amount of “Me Time” that you will have this week. Let’s declare this love me week! Spend some quality time with yourself.

Take a breath and watch your words. If you keep saying that you are stressed then more situations to feed those words and emotional vibrations and more stressful situations will be attracted to you.

Leo… The week of December 8th

This is a good week for you. You may be recognized for your creativity and individual ability to think out of the box. This can be at work or in other places. If you are decorating, planning parties or dinners you can be sure that you will inspire a special festive ambiance.

Some of you may receive a bonus or some type of financial boost. This may also just be a thumbs up that seems long overdue but most welcome.

Virgo… The week of December 8th

The week begins on a high note. There is some opportunity to spend time with friends and loved ones. The energy has shifted and you can feel it in many ways.

Take your time before taking a gamble on unchartered territory. I am not saying to turn down any opportunities but the Virgo Collective knows your method of processing situations and opportunities that are laid before you. Especially when they have a double edged sword. This is not all a bed of roses and I see vision of you jumping or being pushed out of the safety of a boat and thrown into the sea. Do you dog paddle until you are out of breath or roll over on your back and allow the big beautiful ocean to support you?

You are being encouraged to look at how much you have grown and transformed some pretty difficult situations in your past into the human being that you are now. You need to know within your daily existence that you deserve, all that is good before you can claim it with a clear conscience.

Libra… The week of December8th

Sometimes the weight of the world and the injustice that occur amongst humanity is a bit more than you can bear. If you don’t get enough sleep and spread your energy too thin it is possible that you may fall into a bit of a slump and experience some sadness as you see so many resources in the world and people who are unable or unwilling to participate in making life more loving and balanced.

The good news is that this feeling won’t last long as I see ta collection of Masters and Light Beings whispering loving words and music in your consciousness. There is a lesson or an awareness in this sadness that will help you to grow and expand. Know that you have a huge support system in spirit. I see you giving thanks and reaching an understanding by the end of the week.

Scorpio… The week of December 8th

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Choose your associations carefully this week. If you are in business be wary of those who shower you with compliments and tall tales of their achievements in helping people just like you.

I see a vision of you sitting on a big boulder in the middle of a big desolate piece of land. The landscape is sparse around you. A bird comes near and your aura doesn’t react as this creature is quite natural and has no hidden agenda. I also see a person, actually a group of 3 or 4 people approaching you and I see your aura become choppy and red.

I am being told by the Collective that these series of events are not meant to make you paranoid but to be used as an exercise to strengthen your aura and increase and expand your gifts of sensitivity.

Trust your auric reactions this week. If anything rubs you wrong or goes against the grain back away slowly and know that you have strengthened your connection.

Your digestive system is highlighted this week. Respect and support your body with foods that are friendly and fresh. Avoid stress eating.

Sagittarius… The week of December 8th

Perhaps the things that had you all worked up last month have become less important or you are just completely worn out the whole thing until you don’t want to entertain these issues at this time. I am over it perhaps would be the be the feeling.

You are being prepared to release your fears of the unknown and your mindset of settling for the comfort of the devil you know best rather than risking a change. This could work out perfectly actually as there is an opportunity for change in the future. Take a look at your abilities and talents as you have many. Trust in yourself and the divine within you. Don’t second guess yourself.

I see a vision of you with a slight grin on your face. Your hand is close to your side near your jacket pocket and you are holding an Ace of Diamonds that you will keep close to you in a safe place until you need to use it at a later date.

This is a good week to reach out and help others as this will relieve some stress, make you grateful for what and who you have in your life and get you in a holiday mood.

Capricorn… The week of December 8th

This is a good week to do as little as possible. Your body, soul and spirit needs time to recharge and rejuvenate. This is a good time to go inward and listen to music, go to meditations and receive healing in whatever manner serves you best. Avoid burnout on the job and in other activities.

Friends and others may ask favors that you generally would grant by giving of yourself and resources but this week you are being asked to remain still and care for your whole being as you would a young child as there are changes in the wind ahead. Boundaries are important right now.

I see a vision of you on a sailing ship holding a compass and looking ahead through a spy glass. There are big ships, rocks to navigate and land far off in the future but for now your best action is non action. Just feel the waves below you and listen to the rhythm of the ocean as it rocks your craft and carries you by the natural force of the wind.

Aquarius… The week of December 8th

Your world will be as you see it this week. Know that there will be times of inactivity and seemingly you may feel as if resources, relationships and contacts have dried up or gone elsewhere.

I see a vision of you walking in a desolate terrain that appears to have been reduced to dust through a fire perhaps. You may see nothing of value at first glance you begin to notice a few plants that are adaptable and find their water and food supplies from their deep, strong roots that look almost like the root of aspen trees. The aspen trees may be reduced to nothing and die off on the surface but the root system lives deep under the earth. Soon plants that we sometimes call volunteers or suckers will pop up anew and begin to thrive.

This is actually a good time for making new contacts that are strong and deep rooted that will lead to more of the same . Those other contacts are still there This is the Universes way of telling you that it is time to spread out a bit. Leave any fears you have in the capable hands of the Divine.

Pisces… The week of December 8th

You are indeed your best counsel this week. Search inwardly for answers that are important to your career and personal life. Others may mean well but they can only give you the usual conservative and safe response or compare your experience to their own. They may also give you conflicting or miss-information that just doesn’t feel right in your gut

You may have an epiphany when you least expect it and it will come as a result of listening to your own heart. A part of you yearns for a change yet you may feel that you are in too deep to change horses in the middle of the road right now.

There may be a standoff between you and another or a difficult choice needs to be made. I get a definite “you’re not the boss of me vibe.” I can’t tell you what choice to make. I send you positive thoughts and prayers of support in your willingness to be your own director.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merlin Scopes by Kay Week of April 1st 2024

Happy Spring It has been an exciting couple of years for me. Quite the rollercoaster!   I do the Merlin Scopes weekly on my website and ...