Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Merlin Chronicles by Kay December 7, 2015

 Merlin Chronicles         by Kay        December 7, 2015

We are in the countdown to Christmas and Hanukkah began yesterday. I am not Jewish or any religion but I love the lighting of candles. I always have. It brings me peace,

 Early in my studies of the spiritual world I used to listen to my guides and teachers from within who would tell me to buy different colored candles and light them saying a specific prayer that was channeled to me.

 I think this was one of many dark moments in my life and the candles and messages gave me hope and let me know that I wasn't alone. There was light! I only needed to provide the spark to create the flame.

I really didn’t know anything about any religion actually because I wasn’t raised attending any church. My father and mother were both of different religions and obviously felt like neither were a good choice.

I remembering asking them about it and I was always told the same thing as they did when I asked about me not having a middle name. You can chose your own when you grow up they would say. I was highly suspicious and thought I was just getting blown off.

 Maybe they were listening to their inner guidance because I don’t know how easy it would have been for me to embrace my own inner voice and channeled messages that have always brought pure and simple guidance to me.

Perhaps if I would have been told that a spiritual leader, bible or whatever other book said that it should be this way or that I wouldn't have searched on my own.

I am not saying that the road was easy. I had to find my own way through trial and error. It was everything but easy.

 My first meeting with Jesus the Christ was powerful and nothing like that has ever compared. I saw him as clearly as I see anyone on this planet. He walked me through the crucifixion. There are no words for this experience. Many Ascended Masters have introduced themselves to me since then.

Perhaps my road was difficult so I would be able to assist others by taking the brunt of many life trials so I could relate and help others find the voice within themselves. 

I am so honored and pleased to be of service to all of you. Know that you are cherished and loved. There is a light for you.

On that note,

Here are the MerlinScopes If you want to see the Scopes for the whole month you can look at the previous blog or look on www.12listen.com

Enjoy,

Kay Dragon

Merlin Scopes…  Week of December 7th, 2015    by Kay

Aries… Week of December 7th, 2015 

I am hearing the word Values for you. This is a time to assess what is important to you. What is the most treasured of all you possess? I think that you might find the answer to this in a song or a story. Expect an Aha moment.

Taurus… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Don’t be afraid of information that might create or require changes in your life. It may not hear what you want but it might be what you need.

Be open to allowing the universe to take the wheel and reveal some new opportunities. Blessings in disguise.


Gemini… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Don’t fuel the fire by allowing feelings of fear and resentment to set the mood for this holiday season. You may have made some less than happy choices in the past but know that these choices are part of being human and resulting in making you the wise one who you are.

You may feel as if others have let you down but know that your expectations may have had a little to do with that.

Cancer… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Remember the spiritual laws concerning love. The more you give, the more you will receive. Appreciate those in your life who have been there for you as well as those who have just come into your life.

Something you have been working on is starting to pay off. Be proactive but not aggressive in your approach.

Leo… Week of December 7th, 2015 

You may be feeling like you are ready for a change. You might be feeling anxious and uncomfortable with work or in your relationships.

Take a hard look at why you are feeling this way. Is it due to the lack of stimulation or excitement? Is there anything that you can do to change this? Maybe the change you are looking for is within.

Virgo… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Stop doubting yourself and move forward in your own light. The past is the past and it is time to set new goals. Use the visits from Christmas past to transform your life into a new direction of peace and service.

Continue with your journey in integrity and recognition of the success that you have achieved on a soul level. Don’t compare your success and failure to others. You have no idea what darkness others deal with in their lives.

Libra… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Good things are in store for you. Try not to think too much or concern yourself with manipulating to make things go the way you would like to see it. Allow things fall into place in natural order.

This is a great time for business and creative projects. I see opportunities to collaborate with others and create harmony.

Scorpio… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Take care of your body this week. Make sure that you get enough rest and I am hearing the Collective talking about your breathing.

 Pay attention to your breath. There is wisdom is focusing on your breath. Emotional experiences that have been held down as well as those new energies and ideas that are waiting to come through to assist you wish to be recognized in this manner.

Sagittarius … Week of December 7th, 2015 

This is a great time for travel and fun. When you are having fun, everyone benefits.

Unlock the secrets of your heart and follow your intuition fearlessly. Even if you have never thought of yourself as being psychic or intuitive you will start seeing a bit behind the veil into other dimensions.

 Capricorn … Week of December 7th, 2015 

Get that concerned look off of your face. You know that there is only so much that you can do and then you have to let it go and turn it over to the Divine.

Ask for assistance from the Angelic realms and pay attention to your dreams. I am seeing a vision of you sniffing in the air. This can mean a couple of things. You may be very sensitive to the scents around you and they can affect your moods and physical well-being.

This can also mean that if it smells like B.S. that it probably is.

Aquarius… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Your energy is a bit better this week. Make sure that you use it wisely and protect yourself from over exposure to negativity and environments that might be too stressful for your nervous system.

Surround yourself with positive people and situations. Make sure that you have a little time to be with yourself in a healthy way. This means avoiding the state of the world such as time on the internet or TV.

Pisces… Week of December 7th, 2015 

Sometimes things have to fall apart before they can be replaced with a stronger foundation. This might even mean totally dismantling some thing or perhaps a relationship before building a new one.


This may feel a bit unnerving and feeling like you wish that you never started this project but trust that it will be worth it in the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merlin Scopes by Kay Week of April 1st 2024

Happy Spring It has been an exciting couple of years for me. Quite the rollercoaster!   I do the Merlin Scopes weekly on my website and ...